The database driver is missing from cache. This has happen on several occasions and the last time we put the jar files in the custom-jars directory and that was suppose to resolve the issue.
- log into Datameer
- adjust the URL to reflect <datameer-server>:<port>/dev
- locate and select "Cache monitor" from the "Reports" near the bottom
- listed under "Configuration" you should see a "Max Elements" with a value
- further down you'll see "Elements in cache"
- check that your "Elements in cache" is not maxed out based on the value associated with "Max Elements"
- navigate to "Evict expired elements from cache"
It appears that the dfscache did get full locally and this caused items to get pushed out.
To work-around this issue, we'd like to recommend adding the jdbc-jar files into the install-path/etc/custom-jars directory in Datameer. This will be a permanent storage for these jar files rather than a local cache.
The cache is susceptible to getting full and purging elements. The fact that the element is not restored does seem like a Datameer bug which we will investigate in further detail. The cache should be repopulated with the files that are needed.