I'm new to datameer and were planning to propose this to our client for next project. So , I had few questions related to the integration of mainframe files into the hadoop using Datameer .
1. Which different type of character set formats (like CP037) are supported?
2. Does it support EBCDIC (Extended Binary Coded Decimal Interchange
Code) format import?
3. Does it support binary format import from Mainframe?
4. Does it support compressed (zipped) data import?
5. Does it support comp (compressed) data type?
6. How many hierarchical levels are supported?
7. Import jobs to Hadoop are run in Memory or Hadoop?
8. Will it require a separate lincence for integration and analysis for its bundled into one?
9. How Datameer installed on Hadoop? (data nodes, edge mode, name node)
Hoping for quick response
Please sign in to leave a comment.