Achieve more flexibility on loading and filtering partitioned data. Choose not only data for a certain period, such as a day or a range, but for more specific conditions as well - such as data for particular day of the week or the month.
- Choose simple partitioning while ingesting a dataset (e.g. in import job)
- Open a new workbook
- Use our Date and Time Functions in advanced Filter by Partitions to choose required records
In this example, you extract all data from the Mondays of March workbook.
1. Partition data by Day, while loading dataset into Datameer.
2. Create a new workbook.
3. Use the following expression in advanced Filter by Partitions to load March Mondays data only.
WEEKDAY($partition) == 1 && MONTH($partition) == 3
4. In this example, WEEKDAY function is applied to whole dataset in order to pickup only Mondays (1), as well as MONTH function to get data for March (3).