I want to replace the default jar files used for the Teradata Database Driver in Datameer.
In order to successfully replace JDBC jar files for an existing Datameer Database Driver, ALL existing jar files for the specific driver must first be removed.
- Navigate to the Admin Tab -> Database Drivers and then click on the gear icon for the existing Teradata Driver to access it's configuration.
- Remove all jar files associated with this driver.
- Note: These files can only be removed one at a time, even if all of them disappear once you click on the Trash icon. It is necessary to re-open the Driver configuration page again and remove each file individually.
- On the Database Drivers section, ensure that no files remain within the File column for the existing Teradata Driver. As seen below:
- Once this is confirmed, upload the new jar files and save the configuration.